Brad Setser: Follow the Money

A heads-up

May 12, 2008

If all goes according to plan, my blog will be migrating to cfr.org later this week. The transition should be pretty seamless — at least that is the goal.

It obviously is a bit of a change for me, after being a part of the RGE site for so long. I am particularly grateful that Nouriel and RGE hosted my blog for the past several months, even after I moved to the Council on Foreign Relations. It also will be a bit of a change for the Council and for the Center for Geoeconomic Studies. I trust that the high quality of comments that has distinguished this blog will continue – and that the comments will remain focused on global economic issues. I’ll have more later in the week.

Opinions expressed on CFR blogs are solely those of the author or commenter, not of CFR, which takes no institutional positions.

• Posted by Guest

"a bit of a change for the Council, which hasn’t hosted a blog with comments"

http://blogs.cfr.org/ – huh?

btw, will your archives migrate as well?

i was under the impression that comments weren’t operation on the campaign 2008 blog — i’ll adjust accordingly. and yes, in theory the archives will also migrate — though if all goes well everything will also be automatically redirected.

• Posted by claus vistesen

Ok,

Thanks Brad … I am sure your fellow econbloggers will put up notices so that people can change their RSS feeds and update their blogrolls accordingly.

I will.

Claus

thanks claus — i’ll let you all know once all i have been dotted and ts crossed and the new blog is live.

• Posted by Anonymous ibid.

Wow! Brad, you’ve joined the New World Order? ;-D

• Posted by gillies

may i be the first to congratulate your candidate on winning the presidential election? i believe that the credible candidates in the race have for some months now all been c f r members. obama, clinton, edwards etc. mccain, romney, thompson, etc. correct me if i am mistaken . . .