Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from June 29 to July 5, 2019. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- June 29: Bandits killed eleven and kidnapped six in Kankara, Katsina.
- June 30: Sectarian violence led to twenty-five deaths in Agatu, Benue.
- June 30: Nigerian troops killed ten bandits in Zurmi, Zamfara.
- July 1: Gunmen killed four police officers in Yenegoa, Bayelsa.
- July 2: The Nigerian Air Force killed twenty bandits in Tsafe, Zamfara.
- July 2: Nigerian troops killed ten bandits in Anka, Zamfara.
- July 3: Bandits killed eighteen in Kankara, Katsina.
- July 3: Nigerian troops killed "several" (estimated at ten) Boko Haram militants in Nganzai, Borno.
- July 3: Gunmen killed one police officer and kidnapped two Chinese nationals in Oredo, Edo.
- July 4: A pipeline explosion caused by vandals killed three in Alimosho, Lagos.
- July 4: Boko Haram killed five soldiers in Damboa, Borno.
- July 5: One police officer and one kidnapper were killed during a gun battle in Dunukofia, Anambra.